2.19.2005

Best quote I've heard on TV in awhile

I'm not going to sit here and say that Reba is highly intelligent television. It's never going to be a critically-acclaimed darling like Arrested Development (which, BTW, I really need to start watching already before they cancel it, since it's already past my normal 6-month lagtime on catching onto the trendy shows.) But it's one of the most realistic sitcoms around, and has some of the best quotes ever. And this one takes the cake:

"There are three things that men think of - 'I want a sandwich,' 'I want a woman,' or 'I want a woman to make me a sandwich.'"

Deny it if you want, guys, but you know it's true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm...sammich made by a woman...

Anonymous said...

I love that show. It makes Friday nights when I don't have plans (Um, yeah, every friday night, I admit) more fun!