7.11.2005

If you haven't seen it...

Here's this generation's Dan-Rather-hanging-from-a-lightpole - Anderson Cooper almost getting clobbered by a Ramada sign. A lot of people are making fun of him online, so I hear. I personally thought it was cool and realistic (although watching it live was slightly freakish.)

I take back most that I've said about Hummers. I now really want a Hurricane One. Maybe then I could actually cover one of these suckers myself.

EDIT: Digital Spy agrees with me that CNN's hurricane coverage ruled.

I'd also like to mention that Jacqui Jares is the first weather person I've seen who was wearing bright green in front of a WX wall. As probably everyone knows, WX walls are generally green, and meteorologists (plus reporters and anchors who do standups there) have to be careful on what colors they wear, lest the weather keys show through their clothes. I'd be interested in seeing what their setup is.

No comments: