8.09.2005

Punkman needs to go

I have been stewing over a post about the Titans' illustrious first-round pick and current holdout for a few days now. But today Big Orange Michael wrote it for me, almost word-for-word. Thanks, Michael!

Just one addition - a response to Pacman's agent's latest statement about his client:

"Adam cares very much about his teammates, and they care about him."

Yeah, there's nothing like (allegedly) picking a fight with the QB's buddy to show you really care. And why in the heck should they care about him? Because he managed to be on the field during a couple of days of minicamp? If he wants his teammates to give a s&*% about him, he needs to grow up and get his butt into training camp.

4 comments:

Glen said...

This pick looked bad from the get-go. I know that the Titans want to make it work out with this guy, but at some point they just need to realize that they wasted a draft pick and move on.

ariedana said...

I think he looked like a potential steal, and a better contractural bet than the Miami guy (I think Drew Rosenhaus has that whole team on retainer or something.) It's just turned into a nightmare. I can't see any way of turning this around unless the Titans get him away from his posse and scare the everloving crap outta him. And at this point, it looks like a lost cause. Take the money and say sayonara, Floyd Reese. He's not worth it.

Michael Hickerson said...

If you read this morning's Tennessean, you will see that Pacman has no intention of dumping his possee. Some of them are family, he states.

I saw the long feature piece on Pacman today and it's a lot of damage control.

Allow me to blog-whore here by pointing out I comment on it...LOL

Michael Hickerson said...

Hey...got your message to e-mail you.

I can't find your e-mail addy...

Mine is bigorangemichael@gmail.com or bigorangemichael98@yahoo.com